Floor Cleaner is a universal soap for daily or periodic cleaning of lacquered and oiled wooden floors.
The soap dissolves dirt effectively and is perfect for surfaces where frequent cleaning is necessary. Use a scrubber-dryer machine or clean by hand.
For professional and private use.
Package sizes: 1, 2½ and 5 litres.
Water, CAS No. 7732-18-5 (AQUA)
2-Propyl-1-heptanol, ethoxylated, CAS No. 160875-66-1
Alanine, N,N-bis(carboxymethyl)-, trisodium salt, CAS No. 164462-16-2 (TRISODIUM DICARBOXYMETHYL ALANINATE)
Alcohols, C10-16, ethoxylated, sulfates, sodium salts, CAS No. 68585-34-2 (SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE)
Sulfonic acids, C14-17-sec-alkane, sodium salts, CAS No. 97489-15-1 (SODIUM C14-17 ALKYL SEC SULFONATE)
2-Phenoxyethanol, CAS No. 122-99-6 (PHENOXYETHANOL)
Coverage: 400-1.500 m² per litre.
Will depend on mixture proportion and how often the soapy water is renewed in the cleaning process.
Water consumption when using a scrubber-dryer machine:
No more than 40 litres per 1.000 m² (corresponding to 40 ml/m²).
Water loss must not exceed 10 litres per 1.000 m² (corresponding to 10 ml/m²).
pH: Concentrated approx. 10. Diluted approx. 8-8.5.
Before use: Shake well.
Everyday cleaning: ¼ dl to 5 litres of water / 1 oz to 1.5 gallon.
If the floor is very dirty: 1 dl to 5 litres of water / 4 oz to 1.5 gallon.
Application tools: Cloth, mop or scrubber-dryer machine.
Storage: Lasts for 2 years if unopened and stored at 20 °C. Not to be exposed to temperatures below 0 °C.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Mix Floor Cleaner in warm water according to recommendation.
- Clean the surface in the longitudinal direction of the floor.
- Use a well wrung cloth, mop or scrubber-dryer machine with low dispensing of water.
- Cleaning by hand: If the floor is very dirty, you can work with two buckets, one for clean soapy water and the other for wringing out the cloth.
- To prevent water damage always wipe off any spillage as fast as possible.
Before using the product, read the label on the container carefully and observe the recommended precautionary measures. See Safety Data Sheet for detailed information.