Solid wooden floors – Ideal with Underfloor heating
The key to a comfortable indoor climate
Today, underfloor heating is more popular than ever before. This is because it is not only a comfortable solution to home heating, but also because it is increasingly cost-effective. Modern buildings are very well insulated, and this means that underfloor heating systems can maintain a comfortable indoor climate while operating at lower temperatures.
Wood has a natural innate warmth, and unlike most tiles and ceramics it is warm and comfortable whether the heating system is switched on or off. This makes Junckers solid hardwood flooring the ideal surface for underfloor heating.
Junckers and underfloor heating
There is more than 75 years experience and expertise in a Junckers floor. Here are some of the factors that make Junckers the preferred choice for the installation of underfloor heating:
- Junckers’ floors are firm and stable due to the controlled low moisture content of our pre-finished floorboards.
- All our products are tested with the leading manufactures of underfloor heating systems.
- Junckers’ flooring is suitable for installation in both new buildings and renovation projects.
- Junckers’ unique clip system allows boards to be swiftly fitted directly onto screeded subfloors containing underfloor heating pipes.
- Junckers’ batten systems can also be used in conjunction with underfloor heating systems.
- Junckers flooring is adaptable and can be installed in almost any setting, and adjusted to most underfloor heating systems. Junckers’ floors are suited for both electric or hot water systems.